- Location: Udyog Vihar, Phase 5, Gurgaon
- Notice Period: Immediate or Max 15 Days
- Salary we can offer: Up To 6 lpa
- Job Experience: 1-3 years
- Interview process: Virtual (1st round- Telephonic, 2nd round- Assignment, 3rd round- Final round (Video Call)
- As of now, its Work From Home to till further update
- Working days: Monday to Friday, Normal day shift
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good Project Management skills.
If it appeals to the professional in you, please send your updated CV to ri*********h@hy***y.com along with the following details:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Official Notice Period:
- How soon can you join (We are looking candidate who can join within 15-30 days):
- Current location:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant years of experience in React.js:
- Relevant years of experience in Redux:
- Relevant years of experience in html, css:
- Reason for Leaving:
- Why do you think you are suitable for this role:
We will get back to you to discuss further based on your responses.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - SoftwareRole Category:
Web / Mobile TechnologiesFunctional Area:
React JS Developer