Experience : 10+ Yrs
Job type: Permanent
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days
A Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is an enthusiastic developer/ programmer, who understands the coding and development process, has good conceptual understanding of development processes, and has good learning and analytical abilities -
- The person should have excellent technical skills and Project Management Capability. Excellent Communication.
- IT experience in development, testing and documentation of software applications.
- Microsoft SharePoint and .Net Development experience
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Configuration, Customization and custom development using Server OM, CSOM and REST on SharePoint.
- Experience on Microsoft PowerApps and Flow.
- Experience in end-to-end SDLC life cycle implementations
- Excellent interpersonal & Communication skills,
- Good Team player
- Technical -- Office 365 (SharePoint Online), Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 / 2013, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/2.0
- Must possess experience on SharePoint latest trends programming experience on Modern Site / PowerApps / Power Automate / SPFX
- Languages -- C#
- Scripts and Services -- HTML, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, REST, React Js, SPFX
- Tools -- SharePoint Designer, VS Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Database -- SQL Server 2016 / 2014
- Certifications (Optional)
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Recruitment ServicesRole Category:
General / Other SoftwareFunctional Area:
Lead SharePoint Developer - opportunity