Job DescriptionAssoc Eng, Eng Services - LMC
Apply Now Save Job
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Responsible for Operation, preventive & Breakdown maintenance of Laboratory and Manufacturing Equipment s related Instrumentation.
- Responsible for Calibration of Laboratory and Manufacturing Instrument/equipment.
- Responsible for Traceability of Master instruments of Vendor
- Responsible for Audits (USFDA. MHRA ,Internal ,CQA, GEMBA ,PWC)
- Responsible for handling shift independently.
- Shall have knowledge of ALCOA++.
- Shall have Knowledge of QMS
- Responsible for SOP Preparation and Training
- Responsible for Evaluation of the contracted Calibration Agency personals training record, agreement, and Tracking of Service Contract and Service Bills
- Responsible for trouble shooting and modification in Instrumentation & Calibration System.
- Responsible to Ensure strict adherence to In house safety norms, leading to reduced number of accidents.
- Responsible for Planning of Routine work and Vendor manpower on day to day basis.
- Responsible for preparation of cGmp documents such as SOP, Change control, Instrument Replacement, Addition, Removal, Categorization, Calibration Planner Preparation and deviations etc.
- Responsible for the Instrument Calibration of All Departments Instruments Like Production, Warehouse, Microbiology, Packing, Utility, Pre-treatment Plant, Water System, HVAC. Etc.
- Shall Familiar with Autoclaves, Manufacturing Vessels, Filtration Vessels, Homogenizer , Dynomill , Microfludizer, Automatic filling Machine
- Shall have Handled All types of Instruments in Like Temperature Sensor, Solid flow monitor, Velocity Sensor CFM, LEL Sensor, Pressure transmitter, IP Converter, Pressure Switch, Temperature Transmitter, Differential Pressure Transmitter, Pressure Gauges, Temperature Gauge ,RPM, Temperature Cum RH Sensor, Digital Display Board, Safety Valve, Air Particle Counter(NVPC), Conductivity Meter with Sensor, pH Meter with Sensor, ORP Meter with Sensor, Chlorine Meter with Sensor, High Pressure Transducer (2000 Bar),Level Transmitters etc.
- Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Mechanical or B. Tech or BE with 2 to 7 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industries-Engineer Department (Injectable preferred).
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Am*********A@ba***r.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
039015 Apply Now Save Job,
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Engineering Design / ConstructionFunctional Area:
Assoc Eng, Eng Services