Suntec web services is having an Urgent Opening for the position of SEO Executive/Sr. SEO
Location :- Pitampura- Delhi
Shift :- Day
SunTec is looking for an SEO specialist with around 2 -5 years of experience in driving SEO efforts for its in-house websites. Should be able to take end-to-end responsibility of devising and implementing on-page as well as off-page activities targeted to improve the organic traffic of the parent website, www.suntecindia.comand all our in-house websites.
- Should have deep and up-to-date knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques
- Should have a good understanding of technical aspects of on-page optimization and website architecture
- Should have a basic understanding of HTML, Meta tags, redirections, deep links, sitemaps,etc.
- Should have the ability to learn up and coming innovations in search and implement them
- Should be able to create requirement documents for technical changes required for SEO
- Should be able to interact and work with the Technical/content team for driving SEO enhancements
- Should have the zeal and dedication to drive implementation of various SEO projects in coordination with various teams like developer, and content.
- Should be comfortable with and have experience of working with tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Screaming Frog, Ranking tools, Moz and other SEOtools.
- Take responsibility for the organic traffic growth targets for all the platforms (all websites and mobile apps).
- Drive implementation of the product roadmap on SEO. Should collaborate with web development, and content teams for all the implementations.
- Should drive analytics and measurement of overall SEO performance as well as the impact of individual SEO projects on the overall campaign performance.
- Will be responsible for publishing periodic performance reports and review presentations.
- Should work on keyword research, product/landing page targeting and the overall SEO strategy.
- Actively use GA, Webmasters and other SEO tools to report any issues, bugs or concerns and also to improve performance.
- Should collaborate with the paid search (SEM) team on keyword research and mutual growth of SunTec on the searchengines.
- Should monitor the overall health of all the platforms (websites) and report issues if any/draw roadmap for new opportunities
Note :Good Communication is must
Interested candidates can share their resumes at nu**r@su********a.com or can call at 9205330***
Thanks & Regards
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Internet / E-CommerceRole Category:
Internet MarketingFunctional Area:
Urgent Opening of SEO Executive
Suntec Web ServicesLocation(s):