Principal Consultant -Project Manager -IT
Gurgaon, NCR , HYD, India
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Project Manager Business Analyst
Project Manager with Agile Scrum experience and extensive experience in software engineering. You will be leading all aspects of several new products and enhancements from ideation through roll outs in close partnership with product management. A key component to success in this role is to develop relationships across the organization, including Technology, Product Management, and other functional areas.
- Leading end to end delivery of IT Custom Application Development Project in Waterfall & Agile methodology.
- Stakeholder engagement , Risk & Change Management , Project plan / RACI / RAID, etc,
- Collaboration in multi-vendor environment , Collaboration across multiple client teams and business, Collaboration with peer project managers with interdependent deliveries in a release
- Speak up to project status in different forums
- Resource allocation, Timelines control, Budget management in terms of project size (estimates)
- Drive cross collaboration within Scrum Teams and with Product Owners, Sponsors, Stakeholders, 3rd party vendors
- Proactively manage to remove impediments and risks to ensure that the teams can focus on delivering incremental business value
- Ensure high priority requirements are appropriately detailed and prioritized to be worked on by the team/s.
- Well versed in executing entire Agile and Water fall life cycle.
- Establish the team s baseline velocity, sprint cadence and release plan. Continuously improve for efficiency and value
- Lead core scrum ceremonies , the daily standup, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, user story mapping and hypothesis validation with strong listening, teaching ability and passion for agility
- To think outside of the box when they approach their work.
Qualifications we seek in you
- Bachelor s degree / Master s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent Degree
- Experience in managing Application development and Infrastructure project.
- Experience working cross-functionally in a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Experience in executive level communication and strategy alignment
- Active utilization of core Agile framework, successfully managing scrum teams and release trains
- Core tools proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project, JIRA and Confluence.
- Must have prior client facing experience, facilitation experience (or presentation skills) a must;
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - SoftwareRole Category:
General / Other SoftwareFunctional Area:
Principal Consultant - IT Project Manager