Job DescriptionHello All,Designation: Microsoft BOT DeveloperPositions 3Experience: 3+ YearsSalary: UPTO 15LakhJoining: ImmediatelyJob Location: Pune.We are seeking for Microsoft BOT Developer who is Immediate Joiner, and has good experience of Microsoft BOT Developer.Certification:
Certified Microsoft BOT Developer Skills required :
.NET MVC, Microsoft Azure, AI/ML, BOT Development, Chat BOT, Microsoft BOT Framework. JOB Description :
Candidates who s profile is matching to above given JD Kindly contact (Call or Whatsapp).Thanks & Regards,Nisha Mandot+917798058777nm****t@se********r.com
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must have Skills on Microsoft BOT Framework
- Good to Have Skills on Artificial Intelligence
- Good To Have skills on Azure ML
- Need 2-3 years of strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and general purpose programming languages such as C/VBNET
- Need to have minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience in developing applications using MS Cognitive Services such as LUIS, Language APIs
- Public speaking experience on Community and other forums on AI platform is a good-to-have
- Good knowledge on Artificial Intelligence concepts and Microsoft Azure
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Prior knowledge of Azure ML is an added advantage
- experience and a thorough understanding of Azure PaaS landscape 2-3 years of experience in Microsoft AI/Bot Framework
- Good to have Knowledge experience in Azure Machine Learning, AI, Azure HDInsight Professional Experience
- Good team and tech management experience
- Understand how business, brands and customers interact, with a deep knowledge of the role that conversational design plays in this relationship Provide clear and persuasive communication of strategic recommendations to internal and external teams, across a variable level of understanding.
- Able to create and disseminate executional best practices and tooling recommendations
- Able to dig into creative and technical executional detail with thought and finesse and be part of the hands-on development and design process.
- Willing to help lead and inspire a cross-discipline team to create and deliver remarkable, influential and impactful conversational experiences 2+ years experience working directly in teams producing conversational experiences such as chatbots and voice skills/actions.
- 2+ years of producing UX design for conversational experiences, including flows prototypes.
- 2+ years of executional experiential strategy 1+ years of technical development experience, with granular understanding of tools and frameworks to support conversational experiences such as Microsoft Bot Framework, Google Actions APIs, and NLP services such as Microsoft LUIS You have cross-discipline knowledge and can effectively communicate with both creative and technical teams You have exceptional written and oral communication skills You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Recruitment ServicesRole Category:
General / Other SoftwareFunctional Area:
Microsoft BOT Developer