With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with usInviting applications for the role of SQL DeveloperResponsibilities
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time & provide solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Receive inputs from client s team and conceptualize, transform requirements into reporting solutions.
- Both offshore and onshore team collaborate for reporting solutions.
- Support multi location ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements & suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration & provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Importing and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Require to perform advance level calculations on the data set.
- Knowledge of VB, SSRS & MS Access would be an added advantage
- Go over the query performance and optimizing the code.
- Writing the queries required for front-end applications such as websites, various desktop applications, or several cloud apps.
- Planning and coding the database tables to store the application s data.
- Data molding to envisage the database structure.
- Functioning with application developers to be able to create optimized queries.
- Crafting table indexes to help in improving the database s performance.
- Encoding views, several stored procedures, and functions
- Ability to organize/manage timely delivery
- Documentation of findings (SharePoint)
- Full Transparency on progress (JIRA)
- Initiative on working methods
- Ability to Collaborate with the wider team to share knowledge and improve quality of delivery (MS TEAMS)
- BCA/B Tech or MCA
- Meaningful work experience in BI & DW domain.
- Having solid communication skills (verbal/written) will be essential to deliver the technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients.
- You should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis & experience in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
- Outstanding analytical and logical attitude and attention to detail & your ability to work in a team.
- Experience in Insurance Domain (P&C is preferred)
- Relevant work experience with SQL & other reporting databases
- Proficient in ETL tools/technologies
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to handle client discussions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to building a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - SoftwareRole Category:
DBA / DatawarehousingFunctional Area:
Principal Consultant - SQL Developer