Job Description - Lead Consultant
Primary Skills - VB .Net, ASP .NET, C#, MVC, Oracle, SQL
Experience - 6-8 years
Shift Timing - Shift: 11:30 AM to 8 PM (mostly) and for some days 1 PM to 9:30 PM as per project need and onshore meetings
Should be flexible to work over some weekend to support the maintenance activities.
- Lead Consultant with 6-8 years of good hands-on development experience in .Net/MVC with C# and VB.NET. Knowledge on Git, Jenkins is required. Should have good communication skills.
- Lead Consultant would be involved in product enhancement, bug fix and supporting of the applications.
- Application developer will join a team of technical professionals that works for Claims team.
- Support the existing applications, work on enhancements and issue fixes.
- Support the maintenance activities like server upgrades, patching etc.
- Continuous interaction with the Business users to identify the problem and work on the solution.
- Should be able to proactively identify the issues and effectively communicate the same to the respective teams.
- Should have a hands-on experience of development activities, to work on the problem tickets.
- Should understand SDLC, ensure all the artefacts (UTP, Deployment doc.) are created appropriately.
- Candidate should be willing to work in Shifts based on project requirements.
- Other responsibilities include enhancement, performance tuning and support of existing applications.
- Should be open to learn other technologies like Node JS, React JS, Java and transformation to full stack developer.
About the company
Allstate Solutions Private Limited (Allstate) - The Allstate Corporation is one of the largest publicly held insurance providers in the United States. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada. Ranked No. 79 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue, Allstate Corporation owns and operates 18 companies around the United States, Canada and India.
Allstate Solutions Private Limited (ASPL) also known as Allstate India is a subsidiary of the Allstate Corporation. Setup in 2012, Allstate India serves as a strategic business services arm for the enterprise and operates under the Corporation's 'Good Hands' promise.
To know more in detail please visit to - or
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - SoftwareRole Category:
Application Programming / MaintenanceFunctional Area:
.Net Full Stack Devops Git, Jenkins