We are delighted about the to inform about the Job IT Analyst with technical knowledge with TOP MNC for Long term Contract..
If interested kindly share the resume and details first to an*****m@tr****t.com will reach out asap..
Kindly fill the details and share the resume and details ASAP. T
Personal laptop/Desktop :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer ACD calls related to technical issues of the users ranging from local desktop to applications and AV requirements. Respond to email and SRS requests for audio conference bookings.
- Act as conference operator for high profile calls.
- First line trouble shooting if problems are reported using diagnostic techniques.
- Translate user requirements to system for event execution.
- Resolve booking issues and ensure latest information is made available for event setup.
- Remote setup and tear down of Audio Visual events including VCs as per the user requirements.
- Supporting the client in the use of AV Systems.
- Supporting Video Conferencing calls.
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of events
- Co ordinate preventative maintenance to AV equipment.
- Troubleshoot AV / Event related issues during set up or during the actual call, as and when it arises
- Escalation when problems persist.
- Promote and adhere to the Companys policy and procedures.
- Running metric reports.
- Any other responsibilities as requested by the lead and / or any designated member from the team.
- Should be flexible to work in any of the 24 x 7 shifts.
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations, Role Category:
Back Office/Web/Transaction ProcessingRole:
Back Office/Web/Transaction ProcessingEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any SpecializationDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Trigent Software LimitedAddress:
No.49,1st Floor,Khanija Bhavana,Race Course Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, IndiaLocation(s):