Roles and Responsibilities:
* Check prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
* Dispense the medicines as per the prescription.
* Bill the medicines dispensed and collect cash.
* Check the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with the bill entry.
* Contacting referring physicians offices with questions over prescription.
* Maintaining inventory of the medicines dispensed.
* Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
* Handle customer queries, and resolve their issues or initiate appropriate steps.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification: Any of D Pharma or B Pharma or M Pharma are eligible.
Fresher or experience person with valid pharma license are eligible.
Perks and Benefits:
As per company Standards
Across all parts of Hyderabad
E-Mail Resume on: ni**********i@***.com
To attain global best practices and become a leading power generating company. To achieve excellence in project execution, quality, reliability, safety and operational efficiency. To relentlessly pursue new opportunities, capitalizing on synergies in the power generation sector.