- Requires 4-6 years relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager to learn and apply acquired knowledge.
- Investigates basic storage area network or network attached storage issues and provides resolution on simple standard systems and applications following standard incident, change request and problem management processes.
- Documents storage infrastructure inventory.
- Understands storage area network/network attached storage topology.
- Basic project management skills.
- ITIL foundation certification.
- Technical writing skills.
- EMC Storage Administration-VMAX / VNX / VNXe / XIO - EMC Storage Administration
-XIO/Compellent - Various Storage management tools
- Experience on industry leading IT Asset Management tools such as Service Now/Flexera/Remedy.
- Advanced knowledge on Excel, Access, other tools to create reports and Dashboards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on customer service, including experience handling challenging situations
- Detail oriented, customer oriented, result delivery oriented, analytic thinking
- Performs incident management and change management execution.
- Creates and manages capacity and trending reports of system operations.
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization