- Must have minimum of 2-years and maximum of 5 years relevant experience in Delphi development
- Good understanding of all phases of software design lifecycle.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of OOPS, multithreading, and understanding of COM, C#.NET, MS SQL, XML, C is added advantage.
- Familiar with Code Gear or Delphi 6 - Borland or Delphi XE7, Tokyo- Embarcadero
- Good knowledge on agile development process
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL language (Select, Insert, Delete, Update, Joins)
- Experience in identifying the requirements, capable to write unit test cases
- Should have capabilities to lead the team, self-motivated, proactive, work well under pressure
- Ensure that all agreed SLAs are adhered to, taking full responsibility for implementing within agreed timescales with the support of team.
- Apply a sound technical understanding of relevant tools and related technologies (Example: - Code-gear).
- Follow Agile ceremonies (based on project requirements) and represent Developers in release planning.
- Identify failures to meet quality standards through unit testing; assessing issue severity and escalating as appropriate, maintaining ownership of it and follow-up till resolution.
- Develop a sound business understanding ensuring to be in alignment to the business use of the system.
- Keep (Agile) Team members and line manager regularly informed of progress on development and of any risk to meeting release timelines or quality standards.
- Quickly become an expert in the System functionality and that of peripheral systems, external systems and interface to related systems.
- Assist with system configuration and application support as required.
- Maintain flexible working hours and be prepared to work outside of normal working hours as necessary and without request to achieve project deadlines.
- Extend and enhance the System documentation repository, covering new or changed system functionality.
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not Required
Ncr Corporation IndiaLocation(s):