1. JOB SUMMARY
- Gather data, analyse and prepare relevant and accurate reports to be used by Bank Management team, various departments of Bank Corporate Office and various departments of the Bank and external entities.
- Help in strategic planning, management control, operational control and transaction processing.
- Provide operational data to Management for planning, scheduling and control, and helps them further in decision-making at the operation level to correct an out of control situation.
- Assists in short term planning, target setting and controlling the business functions. It is supported by the use of the management tools of planning and control.
- Responsible for information generation, communication, problem identification and helps in the process of decision-making.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop suitable templates for data requirements & regulatory reporting and finalize the same with HODs, Financial Controller and Head of Compliance respectively
- Develop and maintain the databases and management information systems to prepare reports with accurate data on relevant parameters to help the management in decision making
- Circulate MIS reports to various management personnel and define the periodicity of data collection, in line with the overall report frequency.
- Analyze & consolidate the data requirements of departments, senior management and external agencies.
- Provide all relevant business/ portfolio related MIS, dashboards, any ad-hoc MIS & reports to company secretary that is required to be shared with the investors, management and other verticals.
- Ensure that the required backend data is available for various reports generation purpose from various applications.
- Co-ordinate with all the business functions like finance, operations, business verticals, credit, HR etc. to collect relevant data and information.
- Respond to all queries from department heads and Leadership team regarding required data in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to templates and guidelines related to management reporting.
- Ensure that timely and accurate responses are provided to auditor queries.
- Review and assist the preparation of statutory reports like RBI/SLBC reports in the prescribed format and within timelines.
- Ensure that all statutory report related information and reports are submitted to the Compliance and Regulatory Advisory Manager as per prescribed timelines.
- Provide support for all kinds of reports and statements problems in the Phone Banking units PAN India
- Participate in data conversion planning for all acquired financial applications.
- Ensure effective interface with different systems to ensure accurate reporting.
Learning & Performance:
- Guide the team in development and fine-tuning of new reports as per the requirements of the business.
- Ensure adherence to training man-days/ mandatory training programs for self.
- Ensure goal-setting, midyear -review and annual appraisal process happens within specified timelines for self.
Interested candidates ,please share the resumes to ra********u@uj****n.com
Banking, Financial Services, BrokingFunctional Area:
Analytics & Business Intelligence, Role Category:
Analytics & BIRole:
Analytics & BIEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Any Postgraduate in Any SpecializationDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank limitedAddress:
No.27,,Grape garden,3rd A cross, 18th main, Korama, ngala 6th Block,Bengaluru, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, IndiaLocation(s):