Kindly go through the job description and revert with the following points:
Updated Resume, Current CTC ,Expected CTC and Notice period.
Email : un******************l@gm**l.com or call 9967522***.
Position: Executive- Technical Engineer(Vehicle Mandatory)
Qualification: Diploma (ECE,EEE,CSE,IT)- ITI
Salary Offered: 1.2L-1.32L per annum.
Experience: Min 2 yrs (Fresher also welcome)
- Knowledge of basic networking LAN, WAN &MAN.
- Analytical && Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure && Adaptive to challenging situations.
- Highly organized, quick learner, and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Good observation skills && willing to learn.
- Outgoing personality with great attitude.
- Handles customer support requests primarily via phone, chat, and tickets to conduct a site survey in the customer place
- Carries out the assigned cabling tasks (CAT6 data or Electrical wire or Voice) PVC
- Conduit/Truff fixing tasks including laying, splicing, testing, fault location and maintenance activities promptly, systematically, efficiently, and according to the prescribed procedures and standards.
- Installation and maintenance of customer network devices/equipment and systems.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Provides technical troubleshooting of product offerings and offers solutions that satisfy customers.
- Procurement of necessary stock items for carrying out network activities Resolve problems reported by end users.
- Responsible for implementation, execution, control, and completion ensuring
- consistency with company commitments and goals.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - Hardware / NetworkingRole Category:
Technical Support / HelpdeskFunctional Area: