Roles and Responsibilities
Recruitment Specialist must perform various tasks to assist with the daily operations of a company's Talent acquisition/HR department. Below are the core duties and responsibilities.
Interested candidate may send their resume to Jy********a@ce***********n.in
1. Oversee New Hire Process
From placing job advertisements to setting up interviews, a huge part of Specialist's duties is to recruit and perform initial assessments. The person will follow up with applicants, explain company policies and benefits, brief job duties and maintain files regarding all new hires for the company.
2. Support HR Functions
In addition to new hire duties, a TA Specialist is also responsible for assisting with other human resources operations. This include leading the Employee referral program, managing several trackers, proper responses to candidates applying for job in the firm. Making sure the company is compliant with existing employment laws and regulations in specific locations, maintain databases and records.
3. Additional responsibilities and skills possessed
The successful TA Analyst should have strong communication and organizational skills in addition to being detail oriented. While the ability to work independently is important, many duties require that an HR Analyst work with others in a team environment.
- To understand the in-house requirement and source relevant candidates for the assigned roles. Identifying the right ability-job fit as per the requirement
- Efficiently use online tools and other methods to regularly add to the existing talent base and build pipeline. Create a pool of candidate data from different job portals
- Assess applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct pre-screening telephonic interviews
- Proficiency in basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Consistency in meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates. Keen to work on Recruitment portals, LinkedIn sourcing and other tools etc.
- Salary negotiation with the candidates and follow-ups till the requirement is fulfilled
- To facilitate the joining of the candidate and provide the desired assistance at the time of joining
- To ensure the release of offer letter within due TAT post checking of desired documentations
- To act as a SPOC for the assigned vertical and take care of the queries of employees
- To maintain the daily reports related to talent acquisition
- To maintain cordial relationship with the assigned vertical stakeholders
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualified MBA HR with a passion to work for HR and Recruitment teams.
- Detail oriented person with data management skills.
- Experience in handling bulk hiring (White & Blue collar) is preferable
- Excellent communication Skills both written and verbal
- The candidate must be a strong, decisive, results oriented leader
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of recruitment tools and technologies.
- Comfortable making decisions independently
Perks and Benefits
No Salary bar for the right candidate
Aviation, Aerospace, AeronauticalFunctional Area:
HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR, Role Category:
HR/ Recruitment / IRRole:
HR/ Recruitment / IREmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial RelationsDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required
CELEBI AIRPORT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITEDAddress:
ROOM NO. CE-01,INTERNATIONAL CARGO TERMINAL,IMPORT, BUILDING 2,IGI AIRPORT,NEW DELHI, , NEW DELHI, Delhi, IndiaLocation(s):