Position: Fullstack Developer
Experience: 2 years to 10 years of experience
No of position - 7
Education: Bachelor of Computer Science or engineering
Location Noida - (WORK FROM OFFICE)
You will be part of the Our Clients Engineering team being set up from the ground up. As part of the team, you will work on building an omni channel (SMS, Email, Voice, and social) messaging product built with the cutting edge technology for processing millions of messages everyday. Based on your experience and expertise in the technology stack, you will be hired either as Full Stack Engineer, Sr. Full Stack Engineer or Full Stack Lead Engineer.
You will work out of their Noida office
- You will be responsible for architecture, design and development of the feature/component assigned to you. The product has extreme scalability and performance requirements with zero tolerance for downtime. So it is expected you are able to learn and implement the best of best distributed computing, concurrency programming techniques to write code that is elastic, scalable and fault-tolerant.
- You will embrace the Test-driven development practices and automate the tests for the feature/component assigned to you.
- You will work closely with the Quality assurance team to fix issues found during test cycles which includes functional, performance, HA/Failover and security related issues.
- You will work closely with the ops team to perform root cause analysis of production issues.
- Skills Required:
- As a full-stack engineer, we are expecting you to be expert in one or more tools/technologies and be open to learning and adapting other tools/technologies mentioned in the stack below.
- Web front end HTML, CSS, React
- Web / App servers Apache or Nginx or WildFly
- Back End Java, Spring framework, RESTful services.
- Any prior experience of building web apps to scale at 1000 requests per second would be preferred.
- Databases PostgreSQL, Redis
- Any proven experience in writing performant SQL Queries in pg would be preferred. Proven experience in optimizing performance using Redis is a big plus.
- Messaging Rabbit MQ
- If you experienced RabbitMQ cluster processing billions of messages, then you are the person.
- Operating systems and Virtualization Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
- If you are an open-source geek who loves Linux, we are looking for you.
- Programming languages Elixir, Erlang
- WhatsApp, RabbitMQ is written in Erlang. If you excited to build servers that can work at the scale of WhatsApp, then oneXtel is the place for you.
Qualification & experience:
- Bachelors in computer science &/or Engineering
- 2-10 years of solid experience in one or more elements of the above mentioned tech stack.
With an experience of over six years and counting, Our Client is a leading business communication solutions company with a core focus on integrated express telecommunication.
They specialize in developing dynamic products and services that drive scalable customer engagement for their clients, thereby helping them build brand loyalty to grow their business even in saturated marketplaces. Their 300+ strong clientele is a testament to expertise in enhancing business-customer connectivity which organically translates their products into one of the strongest touchpoints for clients' brands.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Telecom / ISPRole Category:
Application Programming / MaintenanceFunctional Area:
| Urgent opening for Fullstack developer for
People O City LlpLocation(s):