Job Description: Node JS developer (4-6 years)
Job Location: Chandigarh
We are looking for a motivated Node js developer to come join our team.
- Experience in Node.js and frameworks available viz; Express.js, meteor.js
- Experience in NoSQL Database (Mongo)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors viz, Stylus, less
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with UNIX-like operating systems.
- Ability to write clean code (formatting, comments, standards).
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Ability to work with already existing codes.
- Knowledge of web application optimization techniques.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - SoftwareRole Category:
Application Programming / MaintenanceFunctional Area: