Job Description The Role
The role of Software Tester is an independent role who can design and execute the test script without any supervision.
Key challenge is to complete test preparation with adequate quality test execution on time and provide overall delivery on time without much oversight.
Key accountabilities for the landscapes in scope are:
- Good understanding of testing in Payments domain different types of cards, acquirer certifications, compliance requirements, Loyalty.
- Understand the project requirements
- Design and Develop test conditions, test scripts, test data, and expected results for test streams, including Product Test, Integration Test, Technical Test and Deployment Test
- Develop, update and maintain existing regression test assets
- Execute test cases planned
- Report test defects observed with adequate details to development team
- Interface with vendors and the Business for testing status and defects
- Validate fixes provided by application vendors
- Preferably an education at degree level (B.E/B.Tech, MCA, MSc, or an equivalent professional qualification) in Business Administration, IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Working experience a software tester for at least 5 to 6 years.
- Minimum 4 yrs experience in Testing Electronic Card Payment Systems, B2B Cards, B2C Cards.
- Experience in Testing Consumer Loyalty Card based solutions.
- Experience in Payment cycles (regular card payment, coupons, refunds, reversals etc)
- Knowledge on EVM Solutions, PCI Security Standards
- Experience in Certification / Acquirer Certification / Accreditation Testing for Card Payment Solutions.
- Experience in using tools like Smartspy, Collise is advantage.
- Experience in working in a global project/organization.
- Knowledge in SDLC.
- Knowledge on solution troubleshooting
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Experience in Retail solution is an advantage.
- Experience in coordinating with third party vendors for Payment
- Integrations, Debugging Integration Issues.
- Ability to embed change effectively in an organization.
- Experience in ALM/HPQC and VSTS is required
Oil and Gas, Energy, Power, InfrastructureFunctional Area:
IT Software - QA & Testing, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
B.Tech/B.E. in Production/IndustrialPost Graduation:
MCA in Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) in ChemistryDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Shell India MarketsLocation(s):