I AM WRITING TO YOU FROM THE CAREER DESK OF ANLAGE HRO.
TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES, WE ARE A RECRUITMENT ORGANIZATION WITH SPECIALIZATION IN IT RECRUITMENT WITH THE TOP MNC"S AND THE INDIAN IT GIANTS AS OUR CLIENTS.
I AM PLEA SED TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS REQUIREMENT ON WITH MY REPUTED CLIENT
POSITION:Data Base Activity Monitoring
The JD is as follows:
B.E. / B. Tech / MBA
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Database activity monitoring tool (DAM) like IBM Guardium, Imperva, etc.
- Have working experience of 3-4 years on DAM tool
- Provide guidance in configuring, implementing and upgrading policies on DAM tool
- Demonstrated knowledge of alert creation and database monitoring policies (local and network) for network and agent implementations
- Provide guidance, recommendations, best practices, etc. for DAM operations, stabilize and optimize DAM system performance, including rules and reports, assist with DAM tool upgrades.
- Performing analysis of alerts and reports generated by the DAM tool.
- Ensuring availability of the DAM tool
- Preparing technical standard operating procedures for DAM.
- Ongoing project management and relationship development to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, ensuring that the implementation is incompliance with the agreed objective.
- Conducting workshops to highlight the project status and gather updates on expectation.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement and present recommendation to the client.
- Ensuring SLAs/SLOs/OLAs related to incident, change and service request are adhered.
- Communicate professionally and effectively at all organizational levels as well as externally with the customer.
- Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking and logical structuring skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Willingness to travel
- CISSP, or equivalent certification desired
- Expert level knowledge of Data Activity Monitoring tools such as Imperva or Guardium
- Expert level knowledge of Oracle, Teradata, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL database platforms
- Working level knowledge of mainframe, Unix, RHEL and Windows operating environments
- DAM product certifications
Notice period Open
PLEASE TREAT THIS AS CRITICAL AND REVERT AT THE EARLIEST.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BETTER OPPORTUNITY WHICH WILL BOOST YOUR CAREER TO NEXT LEVEL THEN
PLS FILL IN THE DETAILS & REVERT BACK TO ME WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME.
NAME OF CANDIDATE:
EXPE CTED CTC:
PREFERRED LO CATION:
ALTERNATE CONTACT NO. :
IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR CHANGE THEN I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR FAVOR IF YOU C OULD PLEASE MAIL REFERENCES IF ANY ON ABOVE SKILLS.
WAITING FOR YOUR EARLY RESPONSE.
If you are interested pls share me your resume at ka*****g@an***e.co.in
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Any Postgraduate in Any SpecializationDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
5th Floor,,Electric Mansion,Appasaheb Marathe Marg, ,Prabhadevi, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, IndiaLocation(s):
DAtabase activity Monitoring