- Responsible for preparing, processing & distributing monthly payroll for workers by integrating all data which impacts payroll calculation.
- Having experience in handling payroll of min. 1500 to 2000 workers working at different construction sites.
- Maintain time sheets in Ms Excel. (Manually)
- Co-ordinating with Site Admins, Site HR Co-ordinators for daily time sheets of the workers.
- Responsible for maintaining payroll records & salary distributions of workers.
- Visiting the construction sites for auditing as and when required.
- Interacting with workers at site for any type of payroll related grievances.
- Forwarding the payroll details to the accounts department for preparing invoices to be sent to the clients.
- Calculating the Overtime pay, Full & Final Settlements (End of service benefit) & Annual Vacation pay, Cash advance etc.
- Carrying out monthly payroll reconciliation.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is duly filed for audit requirements and in compliance with company compensation & benefits policy.
- Preparing and uploading bank files for employee funds transfer & downloading wages protection system (WPS) files for Ministry of labour submission.
- Candidate should be well versed with English & Hindi Language.
- Preference will be given to Indian candidate presently located in UAE who can join immediate.
Graduate from any stream preferably B.com
Mini. of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience required.
Candidate should know Advance Ms Excel (V lookup, H lookup, Formulas, Conditional formatting, Pivot tables etc.,)
Interested applicants send us your updated profile on ta***************s@gm**l.com
Contact No: +91 8657448*** (whats app available)
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview over Zoom app.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Engineering / ConstructionRole Category:
Urgently Required Payroll Executive For Uae
United Arab Emirates