Experience (Min& Max)
"Senior C# Developer: 6 - 10 years experience is required.
C# Developer: 4 - 6 years experience is required."
- Experience using architecting UWP (Universal Windows Platform) solutions, experience in consuming REST-full APIs using C#, MySQL, Oracle.
- Responsibilities Design and build applications for Windows 10 and above
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Skills & Qualifications
- Windows app development should be the most relevant experience needed.
- Hands on Windows app development experience using UWP (Universal Windows Platform)
- Hands on Windows 10 development experience
- Experience using architecting UWP (Universal Windows Platform) solutions (MUST for Senior level)
- Experience in consuming REST-ful APIs using C#
- Experience in developing applications using MySQL or Oracle
- Gaming industry experience
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git, BitBucket, etc.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - SoftwareRole Category:
Application Programming / MaintenanceFunctional Area: