1. Good Academic background and communication Skills
2. Experience in Accounts handling, Preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss & Cash Flow Statements with all schedules
3. Monthly preparation & analysis of MIS Statements to management.
4. Handling Statutory, Internal & Tax Audits & other statutory compliances.
5. Knowledge of GST, TDS, Income tax laws, Accounting Standards & companies act.
6. Prepare & File Income Tax Return
7. Prepare documents for Income Tax Assessment
8. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
9. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & other MS office product very well
10. Oversee accounts payable and receivable
11. Prepare financial statements and analysis
12. Analyze financial reports
13. Supervise accounting department junior employees and accounting assistants
14. Maintain company accounting procedures and processes
15. Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
16. Record financial information for analysis
17. Assist accounting manager in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for managers, executives, and C-Suite executives
18. Advise on procedure and financial management
19. Develop procedures to improve efficiency
20. Forecast and plan for future needs
21. Assist with audits and taxes
22. Maintain account balances and bank statements
23. Manage general ledger and assist month-end/year-end close processes
24. Ensure compliance with all internal processes
SaakaarConstructionsPvt.Ltd. http://www.saakaar.com We are renowned Construction Company and top builders in Patna, Bihar. We are specialized in the construction of residential apartments and offer flats for sale on affordable prices in Patna. Saakaar is crafting world class structures throug...