- End to End Asset Management Life Cycle Experience in Hardware assets including Managing leased assets
- Create / Update to asset records in the Asset Database accordingly throughout all stages of asset lifecycle
- Participate in Asset Management audits and remediation efforts.
- Good knowledge and experience in all HAM Processes like IMACS and others.
- Interact directly with internal and external stakeholders to obtain relevant data in required forms to manage hardware asset inventory.
- Utilize Data analysis tools and techniques like MS Access, MS Excel.
- Perform data reconciliation among asset inventory and various other sources.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of customer requirements.
- Generate specific and ad-hoc operational reports.
- Perform other Hardware Asset Management duties as assigned.
- Provide input into improving HAM information reporting and metrics.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attend regular calls/meetings with operational stakeholders.
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
NTT Global DeliveryLocation(s):
IT asset management