Meet Our Team:
Industry Applications Development (IAD) offers Out of the box industry solutions enabling our customers to rapidly deploy solutions, provide superior customer experience and help drive productivity and operational excellence. IAD Financial Services team is responsible for building highly scalable, quality product.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you will be part of highly engaged teams designing and developing best-in-class solutions ing modern & cutting-edge technologies. This is your opportunity to be part of a highly engaged, creative and vibrant team to get your hands-on leading technologies to solve interesting customers problems.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Be part of scrum team consisting of a mix of Business Architect, Developers and QAs.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables and automation scripts
- Continuously validates quality and completeness of demos that are being built by the vertical Team
- Tracks bugs and feedback items and helps plan the maintenance window
- Leverage best in class technologies to convert the use cases/requirements into test design, automation scripts and its implementation, test/build deployment and support
- Adapt to frequent change
- Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development
- Work in strict timeframes and meet aggressive deadlines
- Work as part of a collaborative team with mindful of good software development patterns and practices surrounded by fun-loving talented engineers
Who You Are:
A result-oriented individual, driven with passion and ability to explore solutions and solve complex customer problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Good team player and work collaboratively, enthusiastic and passionate about exploring, come join us in building quality applications that solve real business problems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including poise in pressure situations while being a team player
- Demonstrates customer empathy, willing to adopt best practices ensuring delivered work exceeds customer ever-changing demands
What You've Accomplished:
- 6-8 years of software testing experience.
- BE or master s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong skill set on automation-preferably on selenium and manual testing
- Working experience in any of the following domain spaces
- Financial Services Handling disputes around credit/Debit card (Visa or master or AMEX) disputes
- Good at Manual testing and development of Test Automation
- Experience in building automation framework
- Passion for breaking software with strong debugging skills
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes, with demonstrated experience
- Ability in designing high-quality test strategies and test plans
- Exposure to DevOps is an additional benefit
- Knows how to develop and implement new test plans, scripts, and scenarios and conduct reports on the results of the test.
- Able to think forward and understand the disputes domain and how technology can be used to make it better
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required