Company: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
- Good command on developing Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engine (BRE) applications using PRPC.
- Implemented various PRPC User Interface components like Harness, Sections and Flow Actions.
- Worked on various types of flows like Process flows, Screen flows and Sub flows.
- Worked on different kind of rules Agents and Integration Services like Service Packages, Service SOAP and Connect SOAP.
- Effectively used the debugging tools including Clipboard, Rules Inspector and the Tracer.
- Working experience on to creating the Business Process Flows and Flow actions in Pega PRPC.
- Involved in creating Agents and database tables.
- Experience in RDB - methods & OBJ - methods.
- Involved in testing and troubleshooting the issues of application using PRPC tools like Rules Inspector, Clipboard and Tracer.
- Involved to Monitoring the Standard and Advanced Agents .
- Hands on Experience to Generated the Reports by using the List views and Summary views.
- Coordination and communication with the Analysis Team, Development Team, Design Team, Testing Team, Manager, Project Manager and other Development Team members to ensure Quality Product Delivery within time frame.
- Worked on several project methodologies Agile and Waterfall.
Job Segment: Database, Developer, Information Technology, Programmer, User Experience, Technology
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Larsen & ToubroLocation(s):
Business process management