UI Developer with Node Js
Job Location: Chennai
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and with quality.
- Responsible for the development of web application interfaces and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Create web application frontend as per design components and information architecture.
- Integrate application front end with application business layer.
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross browser compatibility.
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs.
3 to 9 years
One Year relevant Experience in UI tools.
Exposure to new processes and technologies.
Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry.
Flexible and employee friendly environment.
What other companies call this role?
- UI Developer.
- UI/front-end Developer.
- Sr. UI, Frontend Developer.
- Front - End Application developer.
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any SpecializationDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
front end developer