Job DescriptionName of Post Director Placement
Key Skills * Must have exceptional presentation and business development and Extensive Corporate networking skills in making a strong and convincing pitch, representing the University.
* Requires strong interpersonal, motivation and influencing skills.
* Confident, articulate and have strong English communication and writing skills.
* Self-Motivated and be able to work independently and as a team member, fostering teamwork.
* Possess professional demeanour & friendly/congenial personality with organizational astuteness.
* Open to travel extensively and effectively work with people from diverse backgrounds
* Excellent Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing and Influencing Skills
* Motivated for Sales, can identify Customer Needs and Challenges
* Must have a flair for rapport building, sustaining and building relationships both externally and internally
* Highly positive and self-motivated, friendly and accessible, initiating easy connect with people
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
* In collaboration with the leadership team plan, execute, manage and extensively carry out Industry outreach and engagement with the known corporates.
* Generate interest from potential organisations, developing strong relationship and new collaborative opportunities with them ensuring the student of the various schools of the University are appropriately placed.
* Set up meetings between decision makers of organisations and University leaders for developing collaborative relationships
* Ability to co-create internship & student-led project opportunities with corporates, policy think-tanks, government, etc.
* Have persuasive approach in developing and maintaining a highly professional and congenial atmosphere at all times with all the concerned stakeholders and Interacting and coordinating with all.
* Enthusiastically and warmly engage with students enabling them to give their best in their preparations and during the industry visits on campus.
* Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and build network and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
* In regular consultation with faculty and with the support of team members identify career & skill development needs of students within different schools and appropriately devise individual learning plans, training sessions, interactive lectures making students industry ready
* Strategizing, Planning & reviewing all activities including engaging with Dean/Associate Deans/Faculty members for inputs and feedback about the students and support
* Carrying out the Psychometric Assessment and providing career guidance and counselling
* Working with the team for database management and it analysis, creating and maintaining Student Life Cycle and placement trackers, comparative analysis of student and placement data
* Ensure completion and implementation closely working with the communications function in the development of promotional materials (newsletter, presentations, brochures, poster, website, social media announcements, application instructions, videos etc.) that interpret the school to prospective corporates.
Connect us - ***@ra******p.in
Education, Teaching, TrainingFunctional Area:
Other, Role Category:
Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any SpecializationDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required