Seeking a Scrum Master 3+ years who knows how to work with teams of developers in a fast paced agile environment. We're looking for someone who is passionate about agile and is constantly on the lookout for ways to improve existing conditions and see the big picture while paying attention to details. A self-starter, who is not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove barriers from the team.
In addition, you will anticipate and identify project issues and risks, recommend solutions, and work with senior management to maintain project success. You will have the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the business including IT infrastructure, requirements, application development, security and compliance, business processes, organizational change, and operational support.
* Knowledge of Agile framework and methods (i.e. Scrum, Kanban). Also experience in all phases of SDLC is a plus.
* Should be a self-starter
* Excellent verbal and written communication Skills with all levels of organization is a must
* Ability to productively converse with business stakeholders and developers alike Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
* Ability to co-ordinate with US and Indian teams
* Solid experience leading Scrum events: Planning, Daily Scrums, Reviews / Demos, and Retrospectives
* Outstanding communication, facilitation, organization, and coaching skills
* Health Care or Retail domain knowledge is good to have.
* Should be flexible with work timings
* Ability to document requirements and create DFD/UML diagrams using tools (MS Visio, etc.,)
* Drive and lead planning, daily stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives
* Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent work completion
* Embrace, coach, and evangelize agile values and principles, build team cohesion and foster open and honest team communication
* Collect, report, and refine agile metrics to quantify and communicate team performance
* Catalyze continuous improvement of process and practice through collaboration with team and organizational leaders to identify and implement improvements
* Ensure that teams are effectively executing against the highest value priorities
* Provide "go to" leadership, transparency, and visibility
Muthu Kumar V
Manager - HR / Admin
8892694*** / 9986403***
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Keyskills: security compliance operational support senior business analyst ms visio continuous improvement scrum master team performance agile business analyst csm it infrastructure application development
We are a team of young and enthusiastic professionals with a combined experience of more than 20 years in the eye care industry and software development. Using latest tools and technologies, we deliver tailor made solutions to our global clients in the vision care industry. Our in-depth knowledge on...