1. Accoutable for design and development of cluster in Passenger, Commcercial and Electric vehicles
2. Interact with Platform and Program teams to bridge the gap in developement process.
3. Define SOR preparations, Function requirement document Reviews and elicitation of requirements.
4. Interact with supplier to Techical Sign-Off, post technical discussions with internal CFT.
5. Create and monitoring the Software delivery milestones with the suppliers
6. Defect tracking and concern resolution through reputed tools
6. Benchmarking of Cockpit Electronics in Domestic and International market
7. New Technology innovations cockpit electronics
8. Market analysis and benchmarking of upcoming technologies in the field of cockpit electronics.
9. Support service, quality team for faster resolution on field complaints
10. Interacts with the 3rd Party certifcation agencies like Google, Apple etc., for the certifications of the products
8-10 yrsIndustry Preferred
Preferrably Automotive and Tier 1 who supplies Infotainment systemQualifications
BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Electrical & Electronics or Electroncis & InstrumentationGeneral Requirements
A deep functional understanding of automotive industry and a major technology area is a plus.
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
1. Believe and adhere to high level of interpersonal skills.
2. Willingness to learn and bring innovative methods and approach in work.
3. Ability to access, work with quality and compassion towards the cause.
4. Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
5. Good understanding of management techniques and methods.
1. Knowledge on vehicle electronics and In-Vehicle Network (CAN).
2. Knowledge on embedded SW development for Automotive.
3. Knowledge on Cluster archietecture, regulations
4. Knowledge on automotive processes (DFMEA, DVP & etc.,)
5. Excellent knowledge of E&E Architecture and working knowledge on IVI
Job Segment: Electronics Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Manager, Electrical, Engineering, Automotive
Siemens Limited Siemens Information Systems Ltd. (SISL) was incorporated in 1992. It has grown on to become a leading system integrator and total solution provider to a host of Global Clientele and its business has grown over 100% in the last three years through consistently delivering higher va...