Position: Assistant/Deputy General Manager - Finance & Accounts
Location: Defence Colony/Greater Kailash/Noida
Experience: 6- 8 years
- Overall review of Accounts on regular basis, to ensure that they are error fee and complete.
- Preparation of financials of the company/non-company assesses in compliance to the companies/income tax act.
- Booking of accounting entries in the accounting software
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Preparation, review, and ensuring filling of tax returns - GST/TDS/TCS/PF/ESI and all other Compliances
- MIS preparation - PL, Cash flow and balance sheet.
- Preparation of periodic budgets and ensure adherence to the budgets for specific departments, projects, and business needs.
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls.
- Ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards.
- Liaising with internal auditor and statutory auditor and Assist in the audit process by providing information and data as requested
.- Liaising with the tax authorities.
- Drafting responses and appearing before tax authorities against any notice received.
- Implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ensure their adherence by all departments.
- Create efficient and effective methods for tracking financial data.- Managing, Raising and Overseeing the company's banking and borrowing arrangements
.- Complete administrative tasks, such as filling out paperwork and filing records.- Managing relationships with Investors (where applicable).
- Prepare regular financial and other reports, which are required by the management.
- Should be a qualified CA/CMA. Experience with working in same/franchise/FMCG industry is preferable
.- Sound decision-making skills based on accurate and timely analysis- Excellent Communication skills
- Able to manage a team of around 4-5 people.
- Exceptional time management and able to solve problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.