CRM (Customer Retention and LTV) Lead would lead the entire customer engagement and retention strategy for the company. North star metric which the lead owns is Customer LTV
Role and Responsibilities :
- Develop and drive the CRM strategy to increase the lifetime value of our existing customers
- Identify, acquire, and integrate new tools and technologies for marketing automation
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve the content and targeting for all customer communications including email, SMS, app notifications, etc.
- Work with key technologies and tools to help in planning, activation, and analysis.
- Manage the CRM budget, proactively participate in key brand milestone meetings, and provide regular analysis and recaps.
- Act as consumer Loyalty champion and change agent in the global CRM team to ensure that the consumer is at the heart of everything we do
- Work closely with revenue and performance marketing team to drive this bucket and deliver on the monthly/quarterly revenue from the existing customer base
- Devise innovative ways to reach out to specific cohorts of our existing customers and maximise revenue
- Analyze data to measure engagement levels and performance.
- Track and use the user feedback and data to improve product, communication & customer service.
- Should be able to dive deeper into sales funnel and implement tech, marketing or any other initiative to achieve aggressive growth
- Design offer constructs and incentive programs for both new and repeat customers
Required Skills :
- 7+ years of experience in marketing/ ecommerce with atleast 3+ years years of experience in CRM
- Depth knowledge of CRM tools like MoEngage, Clevertap, Webengage
- Good communication and strong analytical skills
- Flexible, creative, and a self-starter who will roll up their sleeves and get the job done in a fast- paced environment
- Able to manage a huge variety of data and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outstanding team player
Keyskills: strong interpersonal skills crm strategy lifetime value incentive programs customer engagement messaging platforms marketing automation interpersonal skills it sales email brand reach design testing loyalty