Job Role : Executive Assistant
Reporting To : Managing Director
Job Location : Mumbai - Fort
- Maintain and analyse data from various departments. Excel reporting and presentation will also be part of the role.
- Preparing Notes, Presentations for MD for his meeting with Clients, Government officials, seminars/conferences.
- Supporting MD on decision making process by coordinating with stake holders.
- Maintaining minutes of the meetings
- Interacting with all levels in the organisation for planning, coordination and execution of internal and external meetings.
- Keeping the Director up to date with any change of plan to ensure maximum productivity and zero wastage of time.
- The incumbent should have strong financial and business acumen with 5+ years of experience of managing similar role.
- Should be an MBA(Tier1) or CA.
- Excellent Presentation & Data Analytics skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Pleasing personality & flexible attitude
- Self-motivator and manage ambiguity effectively
- Out of Box thinking
- Committed & Adaptable