The Association is planning to catalyze the entrepreneurship ecosystem in the region through its various initiatives. We are looking for an individual who can lead the programs and initiatives focused on providing support to Start-up & Incubations.
Key role and responsibilities :
1. Identify the start-up, incubation centers in the region
2. Build a network of mentors, corporates, experts, start-up investors, VCs for supporting the startups' ecosystem.
3. Coordinate with start-up, incubation centers & stakeholders and become a key connect for sustenance and driving the initiatives
4. Actively promote initiatives through digital marketing and social media
5. Conduct research and market study
6. Organize events for the start-ups and invite relevant stakeholders
7. Engage with Business / academic incubators for providing essential support
8. Liaise with Govt. bodies and regulators for driving initiatives
9. Generate sponsorship/funding support for the sustainability of projects/initiatives
Key Skills :
- Passion to support the start-up ecosystem
- 7-8 years of experience with at least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Postgraduate degree in Management preferred
- Strong Communication ( oral and written )
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Candidate with relevant connect with Start-up ecosystem will be preferred
Candidates who have worked in Startups / Incubation Centres / Industry Associations/industry bodies are preferred. Digitally savvy professionals would be preferred.
The position works in close coordination with the President of the Association.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.