Sr Manager/ Associate Director - Sales Engineering / Customer Solutions
Sr Manager /Assoc Director - Sales Engg/ Customer Solutions
Location : Noida
Reports To : Vice President - Sales
- The "Internet of Things" (IoT) market is expected to grow to trillions of dollars over the next 10 years as 50billion devices are brought online.
- Our client is at the forefront of this industry, building networks and software infrastructure to enable Fortune 500 clients like Mitsubishi and Hyundai to fundamentally improve their businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in Chicago, London, Delhi, and Tokyo, rank among the top ten IoT connectivity providers globally.
- We are looking for a full time Sr Manager/AD - Sales Engg/ Customer Solutions based in Noida to work closely with the sales teams to understand customers' technical requirements and own the solution / technical conversations from proposal to closure.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Front end customer discussions on technology, solutions and device ecosystem
- As part of the presales function, work closely with the sales teams to understand customers' technical requirements and own the solution / technical conversations from proposal to closure
- Work with sales, service delivery, customer service, product and engineering to create alignment onthe customer solution(s) and build a funnel that has to convert into sales orders
- Provide customer feedback to product and engineering that is critical for the product roadmap
- Understand industry trends across technology and communications, evaluate competition moves, and educate internal (sales, product, etc) and external teams
- Build a knowledge pool based on customer and product inputs that increase our and partner teams' ability to respond better
- Ownership of technical collaterals / content by working closely with marketing
- An ability to provide support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Report on Accounts Receivables
Key attributes :
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Experience in telematics Presales Function
- Ability to work in a very dynamic, flexible and creative environment and global teams.
- Written and Spoken proficiency in English
- Knowledge of software preferably in IOT/M2M/Telecom Enterprise Business
- Driven self-starter and a team player. Enjoys a leadership role with a high degree of business ownership.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, development staff, colleagues and customers.
- Critical analyst, having an eye of Sales Specialist having experience of working in cross collaborationand to identify and implement the best sales/Pre-Sales practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- BMS- Battery management knowledge would be an added advantage