- To lead a designated team of fundraising executives to generate funds for WWF India from individual donors.
- Accountable for handling minimum 6 team-mates/subordinates.
- To be responsible to raise two times of salary as individual target and from team it will be six times.
- Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness.
- Collaborate with Outreach officer and approach corporate and residences seeking permissions to put up kiosks and solicit donations from employees.
- Managing, developing and coaching the fund raising executives for meeting desired targets.
- Lead the site operations for raising fund from existing sources and identify potential funding opportunities.
Required skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with them.
- Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact an established non-profit organization.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker; you are not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
- Have a strong work ethic and require minimal direction.
- Work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Should have experience in Face to Face and Door to Door Fundraising.
Experience Required: 3-4
Key skills required: Sales, Marketing, Fundraising, Presentable, Fluent in English Communication, Knowledge of Territories for fundraising open to work on field with team.
Office timings: Morning and Evening Shift
5 or 6 day work: 6 days
Office location: Parel, Mumbai and Delhi
Salary budget: 4LPA - 5LPA can negotiate further is the candidate is exceptional.
Minimum Qualification: Atleast a Graduate
Location:Delhi & Mumbai
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Recruitment Services Role Category:
Sales / BD Functional Area: