Gastroenterologist Required! for a very famous 350 bedded multi-speciality Hospital in Agra & PAN India
- Salary Package : Best in Market/Negotiable + Accommodation
- Location : Agra, Siliguri, Chandigarh, GandhiDham, Udaipur, Patna, Nasik & PAN India
- Qualification : MD/DM/DNB
- Experience : 0-3 Years
- Interview Process : Telephonic Discussion
We are looking for specialized candidates with good interpersonal skills for the position of a gastroenterologist. Gastroenterologist duties include consulting and diagnosing patients, inspecting internal organs through endoscopic procedures, and consulting with patients' primary physicians, among other duties. They are highly skilled specialists with a comprehensive understanding of all gastroenterological conditions and treatment options.
Gastroenterologists should demonstrate good interpersonal skills as they will be required to attend to patient needs and consult with other specialists.
Role & Responsibilities
- Consulting with patients to understand their health concerns.
- Performing specialized tests to diagnose patients.
- Determining proper courses of treatment.
- Consulting with a patient's primary doctor.
- Analyzing patient historical data.
- Consulting with other specialists, such as oncologists, in the case of cancer.
- Performing endoscopic procedures to inspect internal organs.
- Performing X-Ray, MRI, and ultrasound scanning.
- Performing surgery in the digestive tract.
Thanks & Regards
Neeraj (Healthcare Recruiter)
AICS Consultancy Service pvt. Ltd.
Contact at : hidden_mobile
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Medical / Healthcare Role Category:
Doctor Functional Area: