We are looking for a CNS Enterprise Solutions order management specialist, who coordinates customer orders end to end from customer order receipt and entry all the way to managing material inbound flow from suppliers. In part of this role he/she is working in close collaboration with sales, engineering, product management, suppliers, commercial management and finance in below mentioned areas in highly fluent and flexible environment of physical and digital delivery.
Your skills and experience
- Operational Delivery
- Offer approval and collaboration with regional sales teams
- Sales order Management
- Delivery coordination of hardware, software and services
- Management of customer returns
- Inventory and availability management
- Purchase order creation and follow-up
- Coordination of inbound material flow
- Management of supplier returns
- Trade and document management in regard to export and import
- Reporting of operational performance and execution.
- Customer and supplier invoicing
- Process and Systems Development
- Process development for sales order management and delivery
- Process development for purchasing
- Process development for warehousing
- Development of SAP Business by Design ERP System
- Development of CNS EnSo offer and order tools
- Development of reporting in Power BI
- Opening of new logistics pipelines with 3PLs and internal functions.
- Collaboration and Communication
- Customer collaboration
- Supplier Collaboration
- Key internal stakeholder management in other Nokia business functions.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Telecom / ISP Role Category:
Supply Chain / Logistics Functional Area:
Order Handling Specialist