Greetings from Reliance Nippon Life Insurance!!
Here is an opportunity to get associated and enhance your career with Indias Top 3 Most Trusted Life Insurance Service Brands by Brand Equitys Most Trusted Brands Survey 2018.Reliance Nippon Life Insurance is one of India's leading private sector financial services companies, which ranks among the top private sector financial services and non-banking companies, in terms of net worth. The company is one of the largest non-bank supported private life insurers with over 10 million policyholders, a strong distribution network of over 700 branches.
Here is an opportunity to get associated and enhance your career with a leading brand.
Job location: Ahmedabad
Designation: Relationship Manager/ Sr. Relationship Manager/ Key Relationship Manager
Compensation/CTC Package: 2.2L to 6.0L CTC per annum + Heavy Incentives based on sales performance + Opportunity to Travels to exciting locations Nationally and Internationally + Fast Track promotions 3 promotion cycle in a year.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Representation of Life Insurance to customers
- Fix appointments and visit potential customers for new business. Make the customer understand about the various benefits available in the plan & check whether it meets with the customers requirements.
- Leads as and when given are to be attended and reverted within the TAT.
- Handling existing customer portfolio if given and lead generating through it. Also, candidate should generate business via converting individual leads generated by him.
- Assuring that the business targets are met.
What is in it for you:
- Grooming and Development as a sales manager.
- Developing competencies by dealing with High Profile Customers.
- Creating Value proposition for customers by selling them Life Insurance.
- High Earning potential through Incentives
- Defined Career Growth path.
- Fast track promotion on completion of yearly target in less than six months
- Regular Skill enhancement programs.
- Opportunity to Travels to exciting locations both National and International.
- Age Limit 24 to 35 years.
- Education Qualification: Graduate Any stream.
- Experience at least 6 months of field sales jobs in any industry.
- Local resident for some time.
- Means to travel locally via owned or reliable public conveyance.
Android based smart phone with an active connection as we have spot issuance of Insurance policy to the customer through our technology platform.
Interested candidates can call or send your updated resume on the below mentioned contact no and email address:
Contact No: hidden_mobile
Looking forward to talking to you soon,
HR - Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Banking / Financial Services Role Category:
Sales / BDField Sales Executive Functional Area:
Reliance Nippon LifeLocation(s):