One of the Leading Company in Print Media is Looking for HR Engagement and Training for them in Mumbai, candidates those who are really interested may apply
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for improving Employee Engagement across Leadership team and business by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Experience in area of Social Media, Content Marketing, Employer Branding
- Leading and/or supporting the development and delivery of internal communication plans and materials.
- Lead on the development and implementation of new engagement platform, which we see as integral to the future of our organizational communications.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible to develop and implement communications, events and engagement plan.
- Develop comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy.
- Ensure effective, consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes, functions and procedures and monitors HR projects and workflow.
Evaluate individual and organizational development needs through job analysis, annual and mid-year appraisal feedback analysis and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Maintain Training Budgets and Reports:Map the various training programs against the annual training budget and design an annual training calendar.
Create and execute learning strategies and programs. Develop effective induction programs for new staff, management and graduate trainees. Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g., coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
Monthly, quarterly and annual training programs should be designed and driven on timely basis
Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities and multiple feedback mechanisms.
Sourcing various vendors/training providers available. Getting quotations from different vendors and liaise with different stake holders for the finalization and execution of the programs. Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
- Strong track record in Employee Engagement
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice employee engagement theory
- Experience in setting up and introducing new employee engagement platforms
- Communicator: The ability to influence and persuade others, especially in situations that require diplomacy and tact.
- Collaboration & Influence: Proactive cross-functional partnerships to work effectively with peers and partners throughout the whole organization
- Cultural Competency: The ability to lead/support through seeking diversity, fostering inclusion, and a passion to develop every single individual
- Results Orientation: A commitment to demonstrably improving team metrics. A positive, flexible, and proactive, hands-on with can-do approach
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors.
- Proven experience in learning and development function with exposure in handling small and large training programs.
- Experience in project management and budgeting.
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices.
- Strong organizational skills with business-oriented thinking.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Advertising / MR / PR / Events Role Category:
Professional / Soft Skills Training Functional Area:
HR Engagement and Training