- Smart energetic professional with strong English communication skills(oral and written).
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in all aspects of facility management/administration such as Security, housekeeping, electrical maintenance, travel desk, cab transportation, event management, Cafeteria pantry services, MIS, procurements compliance management.
- Ability to work independently with good organizational stakeholder management skills
- Multi-tasking abilities willing to collaborate with other departments such as HR, Finance, recruitment, etc.
- Should have knowledge in creating managing AOP capex budgets.
- Experience in working on real estate transactions fit-out/construction projects.
- Proven experience in managing a facility team.
- Ability to liaison with landlord, government agencies other external agencies
- Customer service orientation.
- Should have experience in managing executing procurement of goods, services facility maintenance contracts.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
- Good problem-solving analytical skills
- Experience in asset management would be a bonus.
- Would be managing a team of facility executives
- Manage day to day facility operations which includes cab transportation, housekeeping, security, electrical maintenance with minimum downtime.
- Would be overseeing executing end to end international domestic travel requests for Mediaocean employees including visa processing.
- Play a crucial role in planning organizing various office events such as annual event, picnic, cultural events, etc.
- Manage procurement of consumables, goods, services maintenance contracts.
- Generating monthly inventory, MIS compliance reports.
- Managing company petty cash and preparation of petty cash report.
- Management of company assets
- Co-ordination with base builder for various requirements related to food court, parking, guest visits, access cards, etc.
- End to End Guest Management.
- Executing external activities such as visiting banks, statutory agencies, etc.
- Work closely with HR, Finance, Recruitment teams Senior Management in executing various requirements.
- Control manage fire safety related issues and work to provide a safe working environment for the employees.
- Identify work closely with vendors to source the best services for the organization.
- Take up other duties as assigned
IT-Software / Software ServicesFunctional Area:
HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR, Role Category:
Administration/Facility ManagementEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Media Ocean AsiaLocation(s):