We are searching for a detail-orientated, deadline-driven service engineer to join our growing company. The service engineer's responsibilities include repairing faults, servicing equipment, creating preventative maintenance strategies, and updating user manuals. You should provide friendly, efficient service at all times.
To be successful as a service engineer, you should be knowledgeable about machines and willing to accept constructive criticism. Ultimately, an outstanding service engineer will exhibit resourcefulness as well as superb active listening and troubleshooting skills.
Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Using various strategies and tools to provide effective solutions to customers' concerns.
- Communicating with clients, engineers, and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- Monitoring equipment and machinery performance and developing preventative maintenance measures.
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all equipment.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Providing recommendations about new features and product improvements.
- Monitoring inventory and reordering materials when needed.
- Conducting research and attending workshops to remain abreast of industry developments.
- Writing reports and presenting findings to Managers and Supervisors on a regular basis.
Contact With Us: HR Monika hidden_mobile
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Manufacturing Role Category:
Service / Installation / Repair Functional Area:
Urgent Hiring For Service Engineer
Engineer Group A ToLocation(s):
service desk management
service center operations