AM, Power BI Developer
In this role, you are expected to be responsible for building and visualizing various offerings as requested by the clients on a regular basis. The individual must be an active contributor towards the overall objective of the project. We are looking for some who should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.Responsibilities
The Role demands for a highly qualified professional who can provide guidance to direct reports typically comprising of first line managers and supervisors.
- Understand fundamentals of data preparation/data modelling necessary for the visualization purpose.
- Gather reporting requirements from various stakeholders, architect the solution/report, Understand/analyze the source data and deliver the reports in timely manner
- Strong expertise in Designing intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI for data driven decisions.
- Performance Monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of dashboards
- Knowledge on connecting to multiple data sources through Power BI is required.
- Experience in publishing and sharing the dashboards, scheduling data refreshes.
- Should have handled complexity around visualization or data.
- Should have strong SQL skills, preferably over SQL Server. Strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Experience on any ETL tool preferably SSIS is a plus.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Strong understanding of Power BI user and group security configuration
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Relevant work experience (Knowledge of Ariba, SQL, VBA, MS-Access, Power BI, Cognos, R is desirable)
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, problem solving skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
- Good conceptual knowledge and experience in other BI tools is an added advantage
- Able to nurture robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have problem solving, macro-level research and analytics approach and good in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - SoftwareRole Category:
General / Other SoftwareFunctional Area:
Assistant Manager - Power BI