Assistant Manager - Critical Incident Manager, Corporate IT
The role is to handle Major IT Incidents related to different platforms, technologies and coming from across the organization - Globally.
Are you the one looking for Apply nowResponsibilities
- Responsible for driving conference bridge(s) and Handling communication for high priority incidents and any service disruption in infrastructure (P1/P2/P3) in 24*7 environment.
- End to end ownership of major incidents with potential or actual business, financial, regulatory or reputational impact.
- Drives restoration of impacted service while meeting the required service levels.
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process
- Reviews and sponsors Urgent changes required to resolve an incident or to meet target deadlines.
- Identify and create problem records. Drive Major Problem Reviews and agree upon the ownership of Corrective Action Plans
- Acts as overall in charge during a shift handling both application and infrastructure operational teams. Makes decisions on behalf of the group to mitigate risks and ensure business continuity.
- Supervising the efficiency of incident management and making recommendations for improvement.
- Keeps track of operational improvement areas and suggests process improvement base on case studies to Service Owners.
- Driving, developing, running and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures.
- Check Remedy que regularly and take care of tickets assigned to team.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports
- Responsible for transition of Infrastructure Operations shifts
- Supervise the resolution of incidents involving multiple Service Providers and ensure it is within the SLA
- Implementation and maintenance of the ITSM platform, processes and procedures across the internal organizations and external providers (as appropriate)
- Implement OLAs, as agreed by the Customer, covering interactions between Service Desk and Service Providers to support Incident diagnosis, reporting and tracking and resolution
- Provide mentorship to internal and external Service Providers in fulfilling their incident management roles and responsibilities.
- Design, implement and lead the Incident Management process including creating and updating all Incident Management documentation
- Designing and Building report for the account and working towards implementation of the same
- Call out Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and improved where applicable.
- Promote and reinforce consistency to the process and policies associated with Incident Management
- Ensure the design of the Incident process aligns with the business and industry standard methodologies
- Demonstrated ability as a Major/Critical Incident Manager.
- Should have advance knowledge of Network/Servers/Telephony/Cloud.
- ITIL Trained, Tested and Certified. (ITIL Foundation Certified)
- Working Experience of BMC Remedy (Ticketing tool)
- Excellent English interpersonal skills (written and oral), with experience interacting with all levels of management both within Company and Customer organizations.
- Excellent knowledge, experience and excellence within the specific area of Major Incident Management
- Knowledge of Remedy based reporting.
- Technical certification like MCP/CCNA/Advance diploma etc. is must.
- Awareness of different technology stacks.
- Resource should be stable, no frequent job changes.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Can work on the shift and urgent case support during holiday or Out of office Hour.
- Assertive and able to work optimal in a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional organizational, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrate High level of energy and flexibility
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
IT - SoftwareRole Category:
IT Operations / EDP / MISFunctional Area:
Assistant Manager - Critical Incident Manager