Job DescriptionReq ID:
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Senior Analyst to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (IN-UP), India (IN).Job Description:Roles & Responsibility: Must Have -Key Skills :
- Knowledge of U.S Healthcare domain, Patient workflow.
- Experience in supporting (on-call) the production environments of the interfaces
- Ability to estimate the requirement and design the solution blueprint.
- Interface Engine: NextGen Mirth Connect
- Standard: Hands on experience HL7, XML, XSLT, JSON, FHIR, TCP/IP
- API communication: Resetful API, SOAP
- Good Exposure on GIT
- General understanding of JSON, XML.
- Experience with successful E2E interface development using Mirth Connect.
- Databases: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Barman backup for PostgreSQL, JDBC, MyBatis
- Source code management and project management: GIT, Azure DevOps. Ability to Analyze, design, develop and deliver business critical application leveraging the integration Tool and on Azure DevOps.
- Tools: MS Office, MS Teams, SSMS, DBeaver, PuTTY
- Basic knowledge of SSL certificate and SSH keypairs
- Familiar with Windows and Linux environments
Nice to have:
- Mirth Connect
- Restful API, SOAP
- SQL query
- E2E Interface development
- U.S Healthcare knowledge
- PowerShell script
- Understanding of Nextgen Mirth Results
- Experience with Service-now
- PostgreSQL PL/pgSQL SQL Procedural Language, pgBadger performance tool
- Familiar with healthcare environment, clinical workflow, and terminology libraries(SnomED, LOINC)
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Software Development Senior Analyst