- Job Good Knowledge of Design and build advanced applications on the iOS platform.
- Proficient with ObjectiveC and Swift (depending on project requirements) and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Deep knowledge of database management and deep linking.
- Understanding of Apple s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.
- Be able to build mobile applications to connect to middleware and applications through web services.
- Have excellent knowledge about the performance optimization of mobile applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Below are the details you can apply:
IT Services & ConsultingFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
B.Tech/B.E. in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
United States (U.S)