Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop client-side UI frontend application(s) for Networking software products.
- Design and develop applications cognizant to simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
- Work closely with UX designer, architect, product managers and backend developers developing client side web UI.
- Build and maintain custom, reusable, and responsive UI components for high volume data payloads.
- Create fast responsive pages for cross-platform and cross-browser support.
- Technically hands to contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understanding of key data visualization libraries
- Experience working with scalable RESTful APIs, web services
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience in responsive design and development.
- Expert in UI Design and usability principles.
- Expert in cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints for the web.
- Experience with using GitLab repository.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and be self-directed.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in computer science or a related field (Full-time)
Note:-Freshers , candidates with correspondence degree, total work experience of less than 4 years are not eligible for this profile.e
If interested for this job opportunity please share your updated CV on ps********a@fc***d.com or give a call on
Thanks and Regards
FCS Software Solutions
E-Mail :- ps********a@fc***d.com
IT Services & ConsultingFunctional Area:
HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR, Role Category:
Senior ManagementEmployement Type:
Any GraduatePost Graduation:
FCS Software SolutionsLocation(s):