Experience: 3 TO 7 YEARS
Should be open for 24/7 Support
Only Male Candidates are preferred
Key Words: Network Engineer
SDWAN, MPLS, VLAN, QoS,
HSRP, STP, VRF, NAT, ACLs, IPSEC, RAVPN, L2LVPN
Asa, palo alto
- Responsible for participation in planning, designing, installations, maintenance, management, and coordination for technical solutions like networking/security/routing & switching, etc.
- Plan and assist with the design of complex global data network infrastructures, Provide feasible solutions to the technical problems. Should be well versed with the below-mentioned areas: In-depth knowledge of routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, and RIP
- In-depth knowledge of SDWAN, MPLS, VLAN, QoS, HSRP, STP, VRF, NAT, ACLs, IPSEC, RAVPN, L2LVPN
- Hands-on experience of Routing & Switching on vendor devices like Cisco & HP
- Hands-on experience of Palo Alto, Sophos, Fortigate, and ASA firewalls
- Hands-on experience of Websense & Firepower content filtering
- Hands-on experience in Manage engine, PRTG, and Nagios monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with network analysis tools such as Wireshark and Syslog