- Implementation, support and maintenance of a DevOps stack which can be used across RD Tech Product Teams.
- Using innovative tooling to automate quality material to ensure it remains at the heart of everything we do to maintain a full compliance to GSK Security, Quality, and Regulatory Standards,
- Proactively pursue tools and processes which can deliver continuous improvement to enhance user productivity, increase system reliability resiliency and reduce total cost of ownership
- Maintain technical support documentation and guidance so Product Teams have the material and assets to enable their journey in DevOps
- Take part in experimentation and innovation to drive persistent improvement, with the reduction in technical debt and risk as a core principle of engineering within RD Tech.
- Work to enable, advise and coach Product Teams so that they can take ownership of their DevOps stack.
- Provide technical director for DevOps across solution groups and third parties, fostering and maintaining close links with those areas.
- Contribute and engage with engineering capability across GSK, both internal and external third parties to ensure our processes and practices meet a shared goal across tech.
- Work closely with the rest of the Strategy, Design Test Team engineering teams. Ensuring that DevOps, Test, QA and UX are closely aligned on engagements with Product Teams.
We are looking for a Senior Devops Engineer and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Experience of 4-6 years in chaos engineering within a DevOps environment
- Experience of AI and Machine Learning implementations in the cloud
- Data Driven Data Modelling
- Experience of DevOps implementation across the full stack (Database, Services, Code, Deployment Monitoring)
- Experience of at least one Cloud platform (Azure, GCP etc)
- Experience of version control and code branching strategies
- Experience of Unit Test, Test-Driven Development and Code Analysis Tooling (SonarQube etc)
- Experience of at CI-CD Pipeline implementation and at least one tool (Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, TeamCity etc)
- Experience in at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby etc)
- Experience in at least one programming language (C++, Java, Scala etc)
- Experience in at least one configuration management tool (Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc)
- Experience in virtualization and containerization (Docker etc)
Pharmaceutical & Life SciencesFunctional Area:
Sales, Retail, Business Development, Role Category:
Retail SalesEmployement Type:
Any GraduatePost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required