- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in people management.
- 12 years of experience in a related industry.
- Experience working in complex stakeholder landscapes.
- Ability to structure ambiguous challenges and work independently with a focus on delivering actionable results.
- Ability to streamline complex processes and implement workflows designed to increase efficiency.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
About the job
At gTech's Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent the voice of Google's users and many of our partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google's consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google's consumer products each year.
We are committed to building an ever more diverse, equitable, and inclusive gUP, and consider this the foundation upon which individual, team, and user success are built. We're also committed to innovation not only in the content of our work, but in the way we work.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech's role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our .
- Lead the team responsible for helping users (merchants) get the most out of Payments and help these products succeed.
- Develop, evolve, and execute a effective and locally relevant user support strategy based on an understanding of products and markets.
- Mine and deliver local insights based on user voice data that encourages user and product success in the Asia Pacific region.
- Manage the relationship with global, regional, and cross-functional leadership, including Product and Engineering leads, representing users and the support operations business.
- Leverage the gTech Users and Products portfolio of services and collaborate with our global, enablement, and vendor workforce teams to deliver on initiatives.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Advertising, DM, PR, MR & Event ManagementRole Category:
Manager, gTech Users and Products, Payments