- 7 to 10 years of industry experience preferably on Telecommunication domain
- Good knowledge on BSS applicaiton and flow
- Good knowledge on BSS-Billing System
preferably Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (BRM)
application- Excellent hands-on experience on UI
, web page development using PHP, Java Script, Angular JS, HTML
- Excellent design skills on GUI interface
- Excellent hands-on experience on SQL & PL/SQL- Working knowledge on scripting languages' Shell, Perl, Python, Selenium
- Good hands-on experience on any OS like Unix, Linux, Solaris- Working knowledge on any tools such as Chef, Ansible would be added advantage- Experience in an E2E project implementation preferably on telecommunication domain- Experience on application integration using Web services
or REST API
would be added advantage- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- Good analytical and problem solving skills- Should be a very good team player
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Employement Category:Employement Type: